Are you tired of the notification that your phone memory storage is running out? Are you always deleting your stored data to create more room? There is no need for this anymore as a solution is here for you today. Many people have been forced to purchase another memory card or another phone with higher storage when they are notified of their storage running out.
Today, this site is going to guide you on how to expand the memory card you have with little storage to a higher storage.
Many will view this as impossible but if you follow this simple steps at home, be sure that this is going to work for you.
Steps on how to expand your memory card storage.
1.Ensure that your phone is fully charged or the battery level above 50%.
2.Ensure your 4GB or 8GB memory card is empty.
3.Ensure that your smartphone is with and Android version of 5.0 and above.
4.Install the ES Explorer app in your phone.
5. After Installing the ES explorer, open the file manager, storage device, click memory card and it will open.
6. On the screen, many folders will be displayed. Click the Android data folder and in it, create another folder and name “Expand.”
7. After this, open the folder called “ES not edit or” which will automatically display a blank page. After this blank page, edit the blank page and write ‘make it large’
8. On the page you wrote ‘make it large’ rewrite again as ‘Make it large 131072MB and save it.
9. Upon doing this, restart your phone.
When you’re done with this steps and your phone turns on, go back to your memory storage. You will realize that your storage has turned to 124.9 7GB
Don’t keep it alone, share with others